Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pre Order

Troy Truck Explores Maui is officially available for pre order! Click on pre order to order your copy today. All pre ordered copies will be signed by both author Julyn Watkins and Me the illustrator : ) and shipped on 9/29/09! Books make great birthday and Christmas presents! We have officially received our first few pre orders very exciting!!! I cannot wait for everyone to see it and love it just as much a we do! The next book in the series Troy Truck Explores Yellowstone will be available Spring 2010!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! If I order and choose 'local pickup', where is the local pickup at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me... : ) I will bring it to you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more awesome!! I definitely MUST add this book to my boy's collection. Okay, off to complete my order. :)

    ReplyDelete