Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

My books are out!

I am excited to announce that my first two illustrated book are now available. Troy Truck is currently available on the publishers website (click to order) there are a limited number of First Edition books that will be signed by both the Author and I, these will also be numbered copies. Troy Truck Explores Maui will soon be available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. My second published book Tilly's Tale is currently available on the publishers website, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. If you would like a copy of Tilly's Tale signed by me I will have a limited number books available that will be able to be purchased through me or I will sign the copy you have purchased elsewhere. Either book can be purchased through me, if you would like this option please contact me back by email. I have attached information on both books below. Thank you everyone for your support, and please forward on my blog information on to anyone you feel you enjoy these books!


Troy Truck
(3 - 8 years old)


Join Troy Truck, the solar powered and eco-friendly monster truck, as he explores the island of Maui. He sees incredible things and meets amazing animals on this great adventure. ‘Go Green’ is his motto. He loves this planet and hopes everyone will appreciate it, and all its creatures, and do their part in protecting this place that we all call home. There is a ‘Did You Know’ information section at the end of this book that is fun and educational.
Printed in the USA on recycled paper.


Tilly's Tale
(8 - 12 years old)

Rescued when life looked bleak and her future uncertain, Tilly found love and a new purpose in her life. Read Tilly's story in her own "words," share the highs and the lows of her struggle to be loved and wanted, and be prepared to fall in love with this very special terrier. Printed in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment