Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

As promised

In my previous post I promised to share what cookies I ended up making and what I did for packaging.

 

 

 I ended up making Thumbprint cookies with Lemon Curd, Raspberry and Plum centers.
 



I also made Honey cookies just for fun. : )  Which are so super yummy!


For my packaging I decided to go with a winter snow theme. 

 
I was able to pick up some jumbo muffin liners from JoAnn's to put the cookies in. I used a clear bag and fake snow for the bottom.


I than tided a snowflake ribbon around the ties and added a snowflake ornament. I also printed all the recipes for the Thumbprint cookies on the back of snowflake paper for a cookie exchange.

I hope this gave you some fun creative ideas for normal items for your next cookie giving adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment