Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New piece

I don't know how many of you are in love with Pinterest as I am... but I love Pinterest! The other day I saw a picture very similar to the one below and I just fell in love with the style and bold colors and I thought it would be prefect for a new reading area in my bedroom. I made some changes and of course made it my own style. Now I am just waiting for the antique chair from my moms house. ; )

This a peacock in pencil and watercolor on watercolor paper. I love to use water color paints but I don't use a lot of water with them I prefer the paint very concentrated so that I can use it more vibrantly and with more detail. It is not 100% finished but close I just need to add some gold and silver for the finishing touches, but I thought I would share it with you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment